Enrollment » Enrollment


Please come by our Enrollment Office to complete an application.

The Following Information is Needed to Apply:

  • Proof of Child’s Age (Birth Certificate or Medical Form)
  • Proof of Income (W-2’s, federal Tax Forms)
  • Proof of Residency (Utility Bill, Rental Agreement, Mortgage Statement)
  • Proof of Diagnosed Disability if Applicable(copy of child's current IEP or IFSP)
  • Proof of Child’s Social Security Number (SS Card)

  If you have any questions concerning enrollment, please call 

 (828) 286-3901 Ext. 5029